Tuesday 1 November 2016

This just got real!

Life is a dream come true.
Life is real.
Every day.

I remember searching of sustainable ways to leave, specially the house that I would live in. Nowadays, the internet is a well of information and the dream can expand in all sort of ways, shapes, colors and places.

Because I helped building cob houses, I always imagined living in one. A round house, with a beautiful green roof. But I kept searching and searching for the best option. The house/shelter that would be the greenest possible!
And I got in touch with the tiny houses. Practical, sustainable, beautiful, green, PERFECT!

But I could see the impossibility of that option:
- I am a woman, therefore I can't build houses, specially, wood ones, because I am not a carpenter;
- Dreams never come true;
- I already have a house, so why do I need to build another one?
- I can spend the money traveling or buying books and CD's and other things that I like;
- I don't have a partner, so I can't do this on my own;
- I don't have enough money to do it;
- I fail in every project that I start, so this is another one that is wrong right from the start.
Talk about putting oneself down!

I am a Portuguese conditioned Woman. But I have the choice of living the life that I was given from a place of freedom. And that was, and it is, my choice!

- I am a woman, a human being that learns very easily any skill;
- I love wood and I have been discovering, with the help of David, that working with wood is magical when we see ourselves one with it. Doing a wood project is like a sewing project for me!
- I can spend money whatever way I want to, because I am conscious of my choices;
- I am married now, but I stand alone in this relationship;
- Both of us are conscious in our choices when it comes to money and guess what? We got married about 2 months ago and the abundance coming from that day is still very present for us. Not only what concerns money, but the generosity of the Universe is ever new and present in every second of the day.
- I am complete with nothing missing.

So, what is stopping us?
Nothing!
And today, we consider the physical day one of the construction of our Tiny House!
Exciting, unknown and very real!

The only thing that we are sure is that we are going to follow what is right, always.
We don't know where to start or how to do it, but we are excited with the thrill of the material concretization of this dream.

Naked and with a smile, we dive into the mystery of the creation of our tiny house.

Life is a dream come true.
Life is real.
Every day.

With love,
Raquel Perdigão Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment