Friday 21 June 2019

Kitchen, bedroom, cat door and so much more!

David has put his ex camping gas to work - this is going to be our cooking station! After connecting the gas pipe here it is working well!



 Lara and Missanga have been enjoying the bedroom, in our tubisian pufs:


 And their step bed:


And the day to put the tiles arrived! So happy about it! These were given from a neighbour in Benfeita. I had to clean them all, because they were very dirty from the fire - some were black. And I used all purpose glue that is white but when it dries it gets transparent.



 Sometimes the view from the big window in the living room is very beautiful, sometimes is showing some problems! I woke up to this one of these days: a board in the exterior wall had fallen during the night.
"Estar presente é responder a cada momento.
Esta semana tive de responder a isto: uma tábua fora do sítio no exterior da Tiny House 🏡. Super fácil, certo? Certo! É só subir umas escadas, berbequim na mão e aparafusar direitinho.
Mas, ao subir as escadas tive de enfrentar o medo das alturas.
Custou por uns segundos, mas depois, sabem que foi tão fácil? Eu não sou o medo das alturas.
Sim, parece maior do que aquilo que é, o medo, mas na verdade o medo é uma ilusão.
A tábua tinha de ser re-aparafusada e foi isso que eu fiz; o resto, são histórias!
E hoje chove como ontem. Tão bom! 🌧🌬"



Organizing is my midle name! A small, tiny bouse has to be so well organized or else it doesn+t work! I asked my friend Lúcia if her family's wine company had some old wine boxes, so we coud use to organize things, like clothes. And she had quite a few! A lot more was organized with these, but I will show you in the future. For now, thank you Quinta Seara d'Ordens!



 And the entrance has been beautified with carnations, berries and echinacea. Plants everywhere!




The Tiny House is welcoming the Sunny June:



Yes! the lights are on, up in the bedroom area. It started with David's idea to have a light mandala on the roof, but this is what we made. It took me several hours to design it, paint it and then to apply the lights (one the lights were 3h of work and a neck pain, but an amazing and satisfying result!).



Cat door in! This was essential before moving! We had to make sure that they were able to go in and out the house so no accident would happen in - pee and poo! First picture with Missanga's tail and the second with David!



 Every area had to be aproved by the ladies! Bedroom area approved and sofa as well!


 Kitchen: one of my favourite areas here:



Work starts to happen: this is my office and this is paper work - taxes!



Sofa needed to be covered because the cats are changing or loosing fur - it's summer time!



This is are the old steps from the BUS where we used to live in. After the fire, we decided to keep some things so we could use them in the Tiny House. David divided it in two parts. I am taking the rust out and tomorrow I will paint it white. We are going to use it in the kitchen, so we can hang pots and plants to dry.





And that's it for now!



1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete